Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has signed a seven-year extension with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers worth $98 million, making McCoy th

in Müll 07.05.2018 09:31
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has signed a seven-year extension with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers worth $98 million, making McCoy the highest-paid player at his position. San Jose Sharks Jerseys .McCoy, a 2013 All-Pro, will get $51.5 million guaranteed, the most ever given to a defensive tackle in NFL history. His new deal will average $14 million per year.Including his current salary for 2014, McCoy would make $111 million over the eight-year period.The deal was concluded Saturday by McCoys agent, Ben Dogra, and Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht.Gerald is extremely excited to remain with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and he is especially thankful to Bucs owners, coaches, and Jason Licht for working so hard throughout the process, Dogra said.McCoy is in his fifth NFL season and comes off his best year, when he had 9 1-2 sacks and 35 tackles. He is considered the anchor of Tampa Bays rebuilding defence.The Buccaneers (1-5) have struggled this year, allowing 204 points, the most in the league. But McCoy is among the leagues best defensive tackles, often drawing double teams. He has played part of this season with a cast on his broken left hand.Now, McCoy has long-term security in Tampa and can begin working on getting the Bucs into the post-season, something he has never experienced.Thats eating away at me, man, the 6-foot-4, 300-pound McCoy said this summer. I do all this training and preparing, trying to do what I can for my team for us to get to the playoffs. I just want to experience it.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Tim Heed Jersey . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. Marc-Edouard Vlasic Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/joonas-donskoi-jersey/ . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger won the Senior PGA Professional National Championship on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a six-stroke victory. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., finished at 13-under 275 at PGA Golf Club and earned $20,000 in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 earned spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I dont play too many four-round tournaments, but this was a thrill," Fieger said. "I broke 70 all four rounds. In this wind, thats really an accomplishment. I felt at home all four days, and Ive played here a lot. You get the lead and you just try to get the ball in the fairway and on the green. Thats what I tried to do most of the day. Except for a little stumble in the middle, I hit some great chip shots. It was thrilling." He closed with a bogey on the Wanamaker Course. "Ive always said it would be nice to come up thhe 18th hole with a six- or seven-shot lead," Fieger said. Justin Braun Jersey. "Then when you have one, you still feel tentative. I hit it over the green at 18, not wanting to go into the water. I had a bad lie near a drain behind the green and ended up hitting a poor chip and made a bogey." Don Berry had a 70 to finish second. The 53-year-old Berry, the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn., birdied five of his last eight holes. "It looks like I won the B tournament," Berry said. "I played well this week and actually made some putts on the back nine today. I didnt really putt well all week until then. I cant wait to go back to the Senior PGA Championship. I made the cut last year and had four good rounds. Im looking forward to going back and giving it another shot." Jeff Coston of Blaine, Wash.; Steve Parker of Houston; and Frank Esposito Jr. of Monroe Township, N.J., tied for third at 5 under. Coston had a 69, and Parker and Esposito shot 73. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 42 Gäste , gestern 138 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 647 Themen und 3936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 229 Benutzer (04.06.2023 00:22).

disconnected Kadett C Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0