With both teams picking up a win on the road, the Canadiens will head back to Boston knowing they will need at least one more wi

in Müll 07.05.2018 09:31
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

With both teams picking up a win on the road, the Canadiens will head back to Boston knowing they will need at least one more win away from home ice to claim their series over the Bruins. Brian Dawkins Jersey . The Canadiens fell short in Game 4 with Matt Fraser scoring the 1-0 overtime goal to tie this series, but arent hanging their heads from yesterdays loss. "Im pleased with our team effort.,” coach Michel Therrien said at his post-game press conference last night. “The guys battled hard and when we got to overtime we knew the game could have gone both ways. Both teams played really hard." That same sentiment was echoed in the room by the team on Thursday. The Canadiens did not skate but they did gather at their practice facility in Brossard to regroup before heading to Boston.?? "Were confident as a team, it sucks to lose it, always hurts, but we arent discouraged," Lars Eller said Thursday when asked about the teams mindset. For the most part this season, the Canadiens have had success when playing at TD Bank Garden. They were undefeated in the regular season and picked up a Game 1 win. Tomas Plekanec sees Saturday nights game as an opportunity for his team to raise their game.? "I think we still have another level to our game,” Plekanec said. “We know we can go into Boston and play well to give ourselves a chance to win.” A.J. Derby Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Aqib Talib Jersey . Notes on P.K. Subban, Dale Weise, Erik Haula, Mikael Granlund, Ilya Bryzgalov and more. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Karl-Mecklenburg-Broncos-Jerseys/ . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. ST. LOUIS -- After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win. Tarasenko scored and added an assist in regulation, and then netted the deciding goal in the shootout to lead the Blues to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. Just seconds after Roman Josi gave the Predators a 3-2 lead at 7:33 of the third period, Tarasenko got control of the puck. He moved into the Nashville end, and after hesitating from the high slot, beat goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot at 7:49. Tarasenko credited his father, Andrei, who coaches in Russia, for his tying goal. "That was a set play that my father (taught) me," he said. "If you do it right, its probably hard to catch it. I just tried to make it through." But Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Tarasenko, who has 18 goals, has the kind of skills that cannot be taught. "Theres not many pure shooters," Hitchcock said. "But hes one of them." Brian Elliott, who has won 14 of his last 15 at home, stopped three of four shots in the shootout. Nashville fell to 1-7 in the tiebreaker. Predators coach Barry Trotz was pleased to get one point. "I thought it was a great point for us," Trotz said. "Youre down to the St Louis Blues 2-0, and its a real hard rink to come into. They come at you hard, but I thought as the game went on we got better and better." Jaden Schwartz and David Backes also scored for the Blues, who have beaten the Predators eighht of the last nine. Von Miller Jersey. Elliott made 28 saves to end a three-game losing streak. Paul Gaustad, Mike Fisher and Roman Josi scored the Nashville goals, and Hutton turned aside 31 shots. Fisher got the Predators even 2-2 at 3:25 of the third period when he beat Elliott from a bad angle along the right boards. Josi then gave Nashville its first lead, but it lasted just 16 seconds. "Tarasenko is dangerous off the rush," Trotz said. Derek Roy, who played on a line with Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz, said the sky is the limit for Tarasenko. "I feel like he gets better every game," Roy said. "Hes eager to learn. He wants to play well and he wants to win. Those are good qualities in a player." Schwartz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 9:11 of the first period when he converted a centring pass from Chris Stewart. Backes gave St. Louis a 2-0 lead when he redirected Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the right point at 3:31 of the second. But Gaustad got the Predators back in it with 3:12 left in the second when the puck came to him in the slot off a scrum in the corner, and he buried a shot past Elliott. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber, who scored twice in Friday nights 3-2 win against New Jersey, was listed as questionable because of an upper-body injury but he played his usual shifts. ... Backes played in his 543rd game with the Blues, tying him with Keith Tkachuk for 12th place on the teams career list. ... Josi has 11 points in his last 10 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 42 Gäste , gestern 82 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 647 Themen und 3936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 229 Benutzer (04.06.2023 00:22).

disconnected Kadett C Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0