Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take

in Müll 27.03.2018 03:54
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. Robert Alford Jersey . "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has been hacked," he wrote. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Derrick Shelby Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. Ricardo Allen Jersey . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/tony-gonzalez-falcons-jersey-c-19/ . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season.Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray said Wednesday that the team has lifted its suspension of defenseman Nikita Zadorov. The Sabres suspended Zadorov for one game after he failed to report to the teams practice on Monday. The rookie was unable to catch a return flight from the Dominican Republic, where he spennt the All-Star break, in time to make the clubs departure for its current road trip. Alex Mack Jersey. Zadorov has since rejoined the team and will available for Buffalos game at Edmonton on Thursday. The 19-year-old Zadorov, the 16th overall pick of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, has recorded two goals and six assists in 34 games this season. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 81 Gäste , gestern 83 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 647 Themen und 3936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 229 Benutzer (04.06.2023 00:22).

disconnected Kadett C Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0