PHILADELPHIA -- Andrew Bynum wants to play in Philadelphia. [url=http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-21-felix-passlack-fc-borussia-d

in Müll 27.03.2018 03:50
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

PHILADELPHIA -- Andrew Bynum wants to play in Philadelphia. Felix Passlack Jersey . Hes not sure his achy knees will let him. It was the story of Bynums lone season in Philly. Its the same refrain now that hes back in town with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Bynum hopes to play Friday night against the team that acquired him in a blockbuster trade in the summer of 2012. He never played a second for the Sixers because of bone bruises in both knees. He had season-ending arthroscopic surgery in March. With the Sixers in rebuilding mode, they had no interest in resigning the 7-foot Bynum. He signed a two-year, $24 million contract with Cleveland in July. Only one season is guaranteed and the team holds the option for next season. Only 26, Bynums days as a franchise centre are over. "Its still career-threatening," he said Thursday. "Im a shell of myself right now on the court. Im just struggling mentally. Im trying." Bynum has modest averages of 5.5 points and 3.5 rebounds in four games with the Cavaliers. Bynum had his best NBA season for the Lakers in 2011-12, averaging career highs of 18.7 points and 11.8 rebounds while making his first All-Star team, starting for the West. He was the NBAs third-leading rebounder and 20th-leading scorer, while also ranking sixth in the league with 1.93 blocked shots per game. After a surprising run to the Eastern Conference semifinals, the Sixers hoped Bynum would be the missing piece that would turn them into a regular contender. But there were problems with knees from the start. The Sixers held him out of training camp as a precaution, and various timetables -- often set by Bynum -- came and went with nothing to show for his rehabilitation. The Sixers welcomed Bynum with a public press conference that whipped hundreds of fans into a frenzy. Without playing a game for the Sixers, he said he wanted to make Philadelphia his home -- and the team was ready to commit. Instead, they spent almost $17 million for nothing. "If I couldve played, I wouldve," Bynum said. "And thats where thats at." Bynum said he feels "sharp pains" in his knees and they were sore after a dunk in Wednesdays game against Milwaukee. Before the Cavaliers gambled on him, Bynum flirted with retirement. "Its a serious thought," he said. "It still is. Its tough to enjoy the game because of how I am physically. Im certain Ill work through that." Gonzalo Castro Jersey . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. Lukasz Piszczek Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-43-jeremy-toljan-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program.BALTIMORE - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will have an MRI on his right foot after he was forced out of Sundays game against the Baltimore Ravens. Peterson, the NFLs leading rusher, left in the second quarter after being tackled on an icy field. "I really dont know too much about it. Ill find out more (Monday) after I get my MRI done, but yeah, mid-foot sprain," said Peterson, who was limping but without crutches after Minnesotas 29-26 loss. "We did X-rays, and it came back pretty clear," he said. At the time of the injury, Peterson recalled thinking, "I hope I didnt break anything; thats what it felt like." Peterson caught a short pass from Matt Cassel and headed to the right sideline. He was tackled by Arthur Brown near the Minnesota bench and immediately threw away the ball as he headed down toward the slick turf. "I haventt seen the replay, but my foot was extended and kind of got rolled up, kind of like a horse-collar tackle type," Peterson said. Ousmane Dembele Jersey. "I just felt it pop a couple times and the pain was excruciating. I came in and tried to tape it up again after getting the X-ray done. I just couldnt do it with the push off." Peterson, the 2012 NFL MVP, began the day as the NFL rushing leader with 1,208 yards. He expects to add to that total in the weeks ahead. Asked if this could be a season-ending injury, he said, "Not at all. You should have seen me in here trying to get back out there. I kept my pads on, too, until the third quarter, until I finally was just like, Im not ready to go." Peterson missed four games in the 2011 season with a torn knee ligament. "Not my knee at all. It was all my ankle and foot area," he said of this injury. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste , gestern 65 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 647 Themen und 3936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 229 Benutzer (04.06.2023 00:22).

disconnected Kadett C Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0